Auto and Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto and Homeowners Insurance Information
Auto and Home Insurance in Simi Valley, CA
Bundling Home and Auto Insurance Throughout California
Two of the most important insurance policies that you will need in your life include home insurance and auto insurance. After all, your car and home are usually among the most expensive assets you will ever own. However, if you are concerned about coordinating your benefits while still being able to afford them, you shouldn’t have to face an uphill battle to do so. Why not bundle your policies with the help of Tailored Werks Insurance?
Insurance companies frequently reward loyalty, and by choosing to bundle multiple policies with the same carrier, you will often save money. Tailored Werks Insurance is no exception, and we can help you get a complete auto & home bundle that will provide optimized benefits in the ways that are most affordable to you.
Call us at 805-558-8437 or request your free quote online now.
What’s an insurance bundle?
Most people need more than one insurance policy. After all, we all own multiple personal assets, all of which need coverage. To help you keep your different benefits both affordable and manageable, many insurance companies will offer you the opportunity to bundle.
Bundling simply means that you buy more than one insurance policy from the same insurance company. Doing so often provides several benefits:
· You’ll usually be able to pay your monthly premium on both policies at one time.
· Some insurers allow you to set the same start and end dates for all coverage.
· Importantly, most insurers will offer discounts to bundling customers.
· Insurers will often view bundling customers are the most loyal and the most likely to remain with them over the years.
It’s often very easy and convenient to bundle your homeowners and auto plans. After all, these are two of your most critical policies to have, and by bundling, you’ll be able to keep them in one place and pay a comparatively lower price.
What do auto policies cover?
Auto insurance is designed to provide you with financial assistance following unexpected, unavoidable vehicle hazards, like wrecks, accident lawsuits or car theft. Policies can contain a variety of protection:
· Liability insurance: Insures you against damage you cause others if you are at-fault in a wreck.
Bodily injury liability coverage pays for their medical bills (and in some cases deaths)
Property damage liability pays for damage to the other driver’s property, like their car.
· Collision insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
· Medical coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Other available coverage options include:
· Roadside assistance
· Rental car reimbursement
· Custom parts coverage
· Replacement cost vehicle coverage
· Vanishing deductibles
· Gap insurance
The law requires everyone to carry proof of financial responsibility, which an auto insurance policy can provide. All California auto policies must contain at least:
· Bodily injury liability coverage: $15,000 per person/$30,000 per accident
· Property damage liability coverage: $5,000 per accident
The more customized your policy, however, the more assistance you will have in the event of an accident. Ask one of our agents to help you tailor a policy that meets your personal coverage and cost needs.
What does home insurance cover?
Due to the property value and numerous liabilities associated with your home, you need to insure it with targeted homeowners insurance. Within a policy, you can find:
· Structure protection: Insures your house and attached garage. Can cover you in case of damage from fires, weather, theft or other hazards.
Other structures coverage will pay for damage to detached structures on your property, such as storage sheds, carports or fencing.
· Possessions insurance: Pays for damaged belongings. Protection might pay for everything from food in the pantry to computer systems
· Liability coverage: If you harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to compensate them. Coverage will often pay for incidents on or off your property.
· Additional living expense protection: Do you need to move out temporarily after an accident? Let this coverage reimburse you for expenses like dining or hotel bills.
Additional available benefits might include:
· Scheduled items riders
· Replacement cost value possessions coverage
· Umbrella liability insurance
· Flood insurance
· Earthquake and windstorm endorsements
· Pet liability insurance
Ask your insurance agent to adjust your coverage to match the full value of your property as closely as possible. That way, you’ll have fewer limitations when making a claim.
Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a personalized auto and home insurance policy bundle right now! Contact Tailored Werks Insurance at 805-558-8437 or request an online quote.