Business Insurance in California
Serving Simi Valley, Los Angeles, Rancho Cucamonga, Oxnard, and the surrounding area.
When opening a business, you want to establish appropriate risk management protocols that will help your company remain stable on the road to success. Whether you are a startup or are an established firm in your industry, then you need quality commercial insurance benefits in place that will help you keep your company’s damage and loss liabilities as low as possible.
Tailored Werks Insurance will work with you to help you develop the appropriate business insurance portfolio for your needs. Your policy package will need to include a diversity of policies, but they must all be customized uniquely to the advantage of your company. While choosing the right policies for your business may seem daunting, we’ll be your advocates to help you get the perfect solutions.
Call us at 805-558-8437 or request your free commercial business insurance quote now!
What is business insurance?
To be successful, your business has to be able to sustain itself in the face of numerous potential challenges. You never know when a hazardous event like a fire, severe storm, robbery or accident lawsuit will threaten your business, and you don’t want to face the prospect of having to pay for your recovery costs. After all, these unexpected events could put you in a very tight financial bind. To properly protect your organization, obtaining the right business insurance policies can minimize these losses and get you back on your feet in no time.
What does business insurance cover?
Among the critical benefits you are likely to need for your business are:
- Commercial property insurance: If something damages physical property—such as your building or possessions—then this coverage can help you repair or replace them.
- General liability insurance: This covers the business in the event it causes property damage or bodily injuries to another party, like a client or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: This helps you pay the bills if you must temporarily close after a damaging accident.
- Commercial auto insurance: When the company owns vehicles, this coverage will supply the requisite physical damage, liability and other auto insurance benefits to help the company afford the costs of wrecks or other vehicle hazards.
- Workers compensation insurance: If an employee gets hurt or ill on the job, they are often eligible for workers' compensation. It can help cover an employee’s medical bills and a portion of their lost wages.
- Errors & omissions insurance: Professional advice or mistakes could cause clients a financial loss. This coverage can compensate them on behalf of the business.
- Surety bonds: Suretyship is a very specialized line of insurance that is created whenever one party guarantees the performance of an obligation by another party.
Of course, there are many other policies available designed to protect you against specific risks and liabilities. These include:
- Inland Marine Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Products/Completed Operations Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Hired/Non-owned Auto Liability Coverage
What benefits are best for small businesses?
It’s important for small businesses to be able to receive comprehensive commercial benefits that are still easily integrated into their overhead budget. A business owners policy (BOP) will provide you several of these benefits in a coordinated, centralized package.
Most BOPs will offer:
- Property insurance
- General liability insurance
- Business interruption coverage
With the BOP, your policy limits will offer coverage that is tailored towards a smaller operation, and you will only pay a single premium for the coverage in question. Besides the three standard benefits offered, you can often enhance your BOP with other benefits like cyber liability insurance, umbrella liability coverage and more.
What will my business insurance benefits cost?
All of your different commercial plans will have different costs, based both on the coverage you choose and the risk factors that the insurer assumes by covering you.
We understand that you might have concerns about the burden that your benefits will have on your overhead costs, but we are committed to working with you to get you the coverage that offers you the best value on the market.
Get started today by calling us at (805) 558-8437 or fill out a quote form now.