It’s important to have both home and auto insurance, so why not bundle them together? You can have all your coverage in one convenient place and at an affordable price when you get an auto and home insurance bundle in Simi Valley, California.
What’s an Insurance Bundle?
Most people need more than one insurance policy, and they also want easy ways to manage their coverage while paying an affordable premium. To help meet those goals, many insurance companies have created policy bundles to provide a convenient experience for their customers.
Bundling simply means that you buy more than one insurance policy from the same insurance company. Homeowners and car insuranceare among the most critical policies you will need to carry. If you decide to bundle policies, you’ll get some of the most far-reaching and helpful protection you can have.
What Are the Benefits of Insurance Bundles?
Bundling insurance often provides several benefits, including the following:
· You’ll usually be able to pay your monthly premium on both policies at one time.
· Some insurers allow you to set the same start and end dates for all coverage.
· Most insurers will offer discounts to bundling customers.
What Do Auto Insurance Policies Cover?
The law requires nearly everyone to carry Car insurance. Most can contain a variety of protection:
· Liability Insurance: Insures against damage you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck:
o Bodily injury liability coverage pays for medical bills
o Property damage liability pays for damages to the other driver’s property, like their car
· Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your vehicle after a wreck
· Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from nonaccident mishaps, such as weather damage
· Medical Coverage: Pays for medical bills and those of your passengers
· Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage
· Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
Ask one of our agents to help you tailor a policy that meets your personal coverage and cost needs.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Your home is one of the most expensive possessions you’ll ever own. Therefore, you need to insure it with targeted Homeowners insurance. Within a policy, you can find:
· Structure protection: Insures your house, garage and most other detached buildings on your property
· Possessions insurance: Pays for damaged belongings (protection might pay for everything from food in the pantry to computer systems)
· Liability coverage: If you harm someone else or damage their property, you can use this coverage to compensate them (coverage will often pay for incidents on or off your property)
· Additional expense protection: This coverage reimburses you for expenses like dining or hotel bills if you need to move out temporarily after an accident
Ask your insurance agent to adjust your coverage to match the full value of your property as closely as possible. That way, you’ll have fewer limitations when making a claim.
We are an Independent Agency that has access to the most trusted insurance companies in CA. This allows us to always ensure your plan(s) are always best suited to fit your needs. Whether you are looking to start a new Auto and/or Home policy or you would like to shop and compare your current policies, Tailored Werks, will assist you from beginning to end.
We offer a wide variety of Simi Valley insurance services such as:
Simi Valley Residents Insurance Provider
Feel comfortable and secure knowing Tailored Werks is located locally, adding accessibility and convenience, whenever a insurance question arises.
Being Contracted with several Top Insurance Carriers allows me to find the best rate that compliments both your driving history and location, resulting in the most value oriented plan. Whether you are looking to meet in person or you just have a quick question, you can always contact via phone or email here.
Tailored insurance agents are ready to help you insurance your car, home, business and more today. If you have any inquires, feel free to contact us at (805) 558-8437.
We are located just off of first st and Ronald Reagan Fwy and are conveniently located in the heart of Simi Valley, California