We Provide Premium Auto and Homeowners Insurance Services to Simi Valley, CA and the surrounding areas.
Personal Auto Quote Form (More than 1 driver)
Personal Auto Quote Form for 1 Driver
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Components of Auto Insurance
- Collision Insurance
- Comprehensive Auto Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Medical Payments
- Personal Injury Insurance
- Gap Insurance
- Towing Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Insurance
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? (To keep premiums low you may want to have a higher deductible and be willing to pay more for repairs.)
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.)
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
- How much Auto Insurance Do I need? (Depends on numerous factors such as value of a vehicle, amount of vehicle usage, and area where vehicle will be driven, etc)
Condo Quote Form
Homeowner Flood Quote Form
Homeowners Quote Form
Landlord Insurance Quote Form
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Types of Home Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Dwelling Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Landlord Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions About Home Insurance
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Reasons to bundle Auto and Home Insurance
· The bundling of auto and home insurance can result in a reduction of 25% in insurance premiums. This is the most likely reason most people consider bundling in the first place.
By having both auto and home policies under one insurance carrier will maximize one of the best discounts available.
· In addition, having multiple policies under one carrier can significantly reduce time spent when it is needed to file a claim. Another time-saving advantage of having all your insurance information under the same carrier results in a streamlined process when contacting your broker.
· There is an app and/or member login for everything—including your car and home insurance. By combining both policies, you will generally only need to login to a member portal or download an app regardless of what policy you are researching. This will allow you to quickly check all your policies, make claims, and pay premiums from the same place.
If you have General Inquiry or you looking to obtain a quote feel free to give Tailored Werks a call at (805) 558-8437, or contact us here