Auto and Home Insurance for Brawley, California
Home insurance and auto insurance are two important coverages that everyone should have. Did you know you can save money by bundling these coverages with a single provider? At Tailored Werks Insurance Agency, we offer convenient home and auto insurance bundles for customers in Brawley.
What Auto Insurance Do I Need in Brawley?
All drivers in California must carry auto insurance, and if you drive or park on Brawley roads, you need to have proof of auto insurance.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto Insurance is the best protection that, hopefully, you’ll never need to use. However, with auto insurance, you can be assured that your vehicle is covered if you have an accident.
These are types of insurance you add to ensure you’re adequately covered:
· Collision insurance covers damage to your vehicle after an accident.
· Comprehensive insurance pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather-related damage.
· Liability insurance covers damage you cause to others if you’re at fault:
o Bodily injury liability coverage pays for medical bills.
o Property damage liability pays for damages to the other driver’s property.
· Medical coverage pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance covers damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have suitable liability coverage.
· Other coverage can help with roadside assistance and rental car coverage.
What Does a Home Insurance Policy Cover?
Your home is probably one of your most significant assets. Having the proper protection for this vital investment will give you peace of mind—and security—should you need it. A variety of Homeowners Insurance coverage is available, depending upon your specific needs. Coverage often includes:
· Liability protection—This part of your policy provides coverage for third-party property damage or bodily injury lawsuits against you or your family. It will likely cover you whether you’re at home or away. Most policies will pay for the cost of any court awards and cost of litigation, up to your policy’s limit. Additionally, medical payments coverage, which is included under the liability portion of your policy, allows a third party that was injured on your property to submit their medical bills directly to your insurance company. Your policy will pay the expenses up to your policy limit, negating the need for a liability claim to be filed against you.
· Property protection—This part of your policy provides protection for your property, and often includes coverage for:
o Dwelling—This provides protection for the structure of your home, including plumbing, heating and fixtures, in the event of a covered loss.
o Other structures—This provides protection for detached structures (e.g., garage, shed, pool, fence, patio, driveway and sidewalk) in the event of a covered loss.
o Loss of use—This provides funds for additional expenses in the event a covered loss forces you out of your home (e.g., hotel fees), up to your policy limit.
o Personal property—This provides protection for the contents and personal items in your home.
There may be additional coverages that are available to you based on your needs. Be sure to ask your Tailored Werks agent for more information.
What Is an Insurance Bundle?
If you need both auto and home insurance, you may benefit from bundled insurance policies. When you bundle insurance, it simply means you save time and money by purchasing your policies from a single insurer.
What Are the Benefits of Insurance Bundles?
Bundling insurance offers you several benefits, including:
· You may be able to pay your monthly premium on both policies at one time.
· You may be able to set the same start and end dates for all your policies.
· You may gain bundling discounts.
How Much Does Bundled Insurance Cost?
The cost of bundled insurance depends upon the individual insurance coverages you’ve chosen. Our agents will work with you to determine the best discount for your insurance bundle.
How We Can Help
Tailored Werks Insurance Agency offers a wide selection of premium insurance services to Brawley and surrounding areas of California. As an independent agency, we have you in mind, and our relationship with numerous trusted insurance companies allows us to provide the best-bundled insurance packages for our customers’ needs. Call us at 805-558-8437 to get started on your quote today.
We are an Independent Agency that has access to the most trusted insurance companies in CA. This allows us to always ensure your plan(s) are always best suited to fit your needs. Whether you are looking to start a new Auto and/or Home policy or you would like to shop and compare your current policies, Tailored Werks, will assist you from beginning to end.
We offer a wide variety of Brawley insurance services such as: